- Please see the most recent version of the Urban Climate News for upcoming meetings.
- The AMS 11th Symposium on the Urban Environment Atlanta, 2014
- Extreme Environmental Events: European Science Foundation-COST High Level Research Conference. Dec. 13-17 2010, Cambridge UK. Speaker presentations available in pdf form.
- The 9th Symposium on the Urban Environment was held 2-6 Aug 2010 in Keystone CO in conjunction with the 29th Conference on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology and the 19th Symposium on Boundary Layers and Turbulence.
- The BIOMET 7 Conference was held 12 to 14 April 2010 Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg, Germany
Conference topics include: Agricultural meteorology, Forest meteorology, Animal biometeorology, Human biometeorology, Applied urban climatology, Climate change and biometeorology, Climate and tourism, Phenology, History of biometeorology, Biometeorology in the media.
- The American Meteorological Society Eighth Symposium on the Urban Environment along with the Tim Oke Symposium was held at the AMS Annual in Phoenix AZ 11-15 January 2009. Use the following links to view abstracts, and, where available, extended abstracts and recordings of presentations.
Eighth Symposium on the Urban Environment
The Timothy R. Oke Symposium
- The American Meteorological Society Seventh Symposium on the Urban Environment took place joint with Seventh Conference on Coastal Atmospheric and Oceanic Prediction Processes, 10–13 September 2007, San Diego, California. Abstracts, extended abstracts and recorded presentations are available from the site.
- AMS Sixth Symposium on the Urban Environment – Atlanta 2006
For further meetings see the listings provided in the newsletter.